The Support Staff is comprised of 8 employees.
The 3 Corrections Clerks are responsible for all paperwork produced in the jail.
- Process all commissary payments and accounts
- Maintain and store all inmate records
- Maintain policy and procedure manuals
- Assist the Corrections staff
On the Enforcement level, the Support Staff is responsible for:
- Answering non-emergency phones
- Maintaining all records related to enforcement
- Processing all records requests
- Entering expungements
- Records retention
- Processing all civil papers in and out of the office
- Sheriff’s Sales processing
- Human Resource functions
- Maintaining fixed asset records
- Receipt of monies
- Invoicing of services
- Accounts Payable
- Financial analysis
The Support Staff also organizes the Annual Banquet, prepares the Annual Report, collects statistics, manages the Web page and Facebook page, and all other office functions.
Click to visit these related pages: